List Price: $21.99
Our Price: $19.79
(Save: $2.20 10%)
Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Let author Gia Lynne provides the tools for creating you with a sex positive life. Her advice on anatomy, puberty, orgasm, safe sex, and more is designed to create joy and pleasure—for men and women, young and old.
This is not your typical sex ed book. Instead of typically puritanical views on sex and puberty, On Blossoming
focuses on incorporating the principles of pleasure into sex education for our youth and creates a new paradigm of human sexuality. This book takes on a taboo topic in our culture backed with a compelling mixture of research and personal experience.
Author Gia Lynne’s biggest question is, how can we expect to have sexual health if we do not learn about pleasure before our first sexual experiences? Our collective social stigma around talking about sex—most of all good sex—prevents these conversations from happening and it’s having a detrimental effect on our teens of all genders and our society as a whole. On Blossoming
includes chapters on:
- Sensuality and Sexuality
- Anatomy with an Emphasis on Pleasure
- Puberty, Bodies, and, Oh, These Changing Times
- Menarche and Heat Cycles (We Really Are Mammals, After All)
- “The M-Thing” and Taking Care of Your Body
- The Big “O”
- How Do You DO?: Creating a Deliberate Orgasm
- Safe Sex and all about Latex
- Double “C’s”—Communication and Consent
- Nuts and Bolts of Friendship
- How to Talk about the Birds and the Bees
Written for people of all ages and genders, it’s time to rework the standard script of sexual education and fill in the gaps.