Think you would be a good addition to the Charis Books and More team? We are accepting rolling applications for future part-time booksellers with flexible availability to join our year round staff.
- Must be a self-identified feminist.
- Must be a book-lover who is able to talk about books with others.
- Flexible hours: available on weekends, some weekdays, and some evenings.
- Reliable transportation (must be able to drive/transport self and books to community book tables).
- Able to multi-task and alphabetize, is detail-oriented, with both friendly customer service skills and computer/data entry skills.
If this sounds like you, please fill out this google form and we will get back to you soon. Please do not call the store to follow up on your application.
If you would like to apply for an unpaid internship with the Charis Circle, our non-profit programming arm, please fill out this application.