Think you would be a good addition to the Charis Books and More team? We are accepting rolling applications for future part-time booksellers with flexible availability to join our year round staff.
- Must be a self-identified feminist.
- Must be a book-lover who is able to talk about books with others.
- Flexible hours: available on weekends, some weekdays, and some evenings.
- Reliable transportation (must be able to drive/transport self and books to community book tables).
- Able to multi-task and alphabetize, be detail-oriented, with both friendly customer service skills and computer/data entry skills.
If this sounds like you, please fill out this google form . Please do not call the store or "drop by" to follow up on your application. Please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.
If you would like to apply for an unpaid internship with the Charis Circle, our non-profit programming arm, please fill out this application.