(1) Bring a friend. Bring a friend to our store, a program, an event. Introduce us to more free thinking folks!
(2) Volunteer. Help with everyday tasks, at programs, we always have things that need to be done and love the company. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out about volunteer opportunities.
(3) Give gift certificates. What better way to show your love to someone you care than to give them the gift of community?
(4) Make your own wish list up at Charis or online at Indiebound.com. Once you've spent hours listing everything you could ever want from us, just tell your friends and loved ones to trot on down to Charis and ask for your wish list or to look you up on indiebound.com. Hey, you'll get gifts you really love and you can support a good cause.
(5) Ask your professors, your child's teachers, your school, office, or organization to think about buying their books through Charis. They'd be surprised at how easy it is.We are always open to doing a book table at a community event or at a conference or school. Email Sara@charisbooksandmore.com to inquire about book tables in the community.
(6) Educate yourself and others about why buying local and independant helps all of us. Below are just a few reasons from indiebound.com. We're sure you can think of many more.
When you shop at an independently owned business, your entire community benefits: